To create and nurture responsible global 21st century citizens through harmonious, multi-cultural learning environment, life-long learning, empathy and values.
- To deliver unparalleled academic excellence and seamless career prospects in a humane and caring environment
- To develop ethical practices, universal values, social awareness and sense of responsibility and concern towards the environment in all students
- To foster skills and attitudes in the students for meeting the challenges in a rapidly changing world
- To acquire independence of mind, habits of curiosity, reflection spirit through corrective direction and leadership
- To stimulate openness, character development and respect for racial, cultural, religious and linguistic diversity