School is the foundation of a child's future and teachers are the architects of this foundation. A good teacher not only imparts knowledge but also plays a fundamental role in moulding a child's future. The school has gamut of well-trained and experienced teachers.
We follow the National Curriculum Framework vision for teachers.
A teacher's responsibility is to:
- Care for children and should love to be with them.
- Understand children within social, cultural and political contexts.
- Be receptive and flexible.
- View learning as a search for meaning out of personal experience, and knowledge generation as a continuously evolving process of reflective learning.
- View knowledge not as an external reality embedded in textbooks, but as constructed in the shared context of teaching-learning and personal experience.
- Own responsibility towards society, and work to build a better world.
- Appreciated the potential of productive work and hands-on
- Experience as a pedagogic medium both inside and outside the classroom
- Analyze the curricular framework, policy implications and texts.